What is RiskyProject?
RiskyProject is a complete suite of project risk analysis and project risk management software in one seamless package. It is easy to use, it integrates with all popular scheduling and planning tools, and it covers the complete risk life cycle, all at a market leading price. With RiskyProject, you no longer need two or more applications to perform Monte Carlo project risk analysis and to manage your risks.
- Manage your project risks and issues: Identify and track risks and issues using the Risk Register.
- Predict the course of your project: Determine how risks and uncertainties will affect your project schedule and budget.
- Instantly see which project parameters are the most critical: Project start and finish dates, durations and costs with and without factoring in risks, crucial tasks, critical risks, and project success rates.
- Improve your ability to manage the course of your project: Track project performance and risk together and analyze the effects of your mitigation efforts.
- Analyze and manage risk in your project portfolio: share risks within your organization and analyze their impact of different projects within a portfolio.
- Schedule risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulations helps determine the impacts of risks and uncertainties on your schedule and generates risk-adjusted project schedules.
- Cost and cash flow risk analysis is integrated with schedule risk analysis. Cost and cash flow charts provide you easy access to how risk can impact cost and revenue streams. The joint confidence level chart allows you to analyze project duration and cost including time and non-time dependent costs.
- Sensitivity analysis helps to rank risks within a risk register and to determine crucial tasks. Interactive tools can help you assess project contingency and analyze multiple project scenarios.
- Risk Register covers the entire risk life cycle for project, program or portfolio risks: threats, opportunities, issues, and lessons learned with their properties. You can rank risks within the risk register based on their probabilities, impacts, and scores. Risks from risk register can be quickly linked to project task and resources using the Risk Drag’N’Drop View.
- Project risk management process includes: risk identification and analysis, mitigation and response planning, and risk communication. RiskyProject includes risk reviews and risk history. You can assign any documents to the risks. RiskyProject will notify you about any changes to risk properties.
- RiskyProject’s risk register includes schedule-related and non-schedule risks. These risks can not only affect project schedule and cost, but also performance, safety, and security, among other risk categories.
- You can create and assign risk mitigation and response plans to any risks and determine what impacts they might have on the project schedule and ranking risks within the risk register.
- Using RiskyProject Enterprise, you can perform a project portfolio risk analysis and risk management. The risks from the organization-wide risk register can be assigned to different projects and within a specified project to different tasks and resources. RiskyProject Enterprise supports your project portfolio hierarchy and allows you to rank projects within a portfolio. RiskyProject Enterprise also provides a common depository of response and mitigation plans.
- RiskyProject Enterprise includes user management functionalities, user roles and permissions.
- RiskyProject allows you to report results of Monte Carlo schedule risk analysis in customizable histograms and charts. RiskyProject also includes project risk management reporting, be it for an individual risk or a group of risks with their properties, as well as containing the complete risk register.
RiskyProject comes in three configurations:
- RiskyProject Lite: Monte Carlo schedule and cost risk analysis
- RiskyProject Professional: Schedule and cost risk analysis and risk management in one package
- RiskyProject Enterprise: Manage risks and uncertainties across your organization and share risk registers and projects. This includes RiskyProject Risk Register – an easy-to-use tool to view and manage your risk register
RiskyProject Integration with Third-Party Software
RiskyProject includes complete scheduling capabilities, which allows you to create and modify project schedules. In addition, RiskyProject seamlessly integrates with Microsoft® Project so that you can run schedule and cost risk assessments. These assessments can be undertaken directly in Microsoft® Project, or you may effortlessly export your schedule into RiskyProject for more comprehensive risk analysis and management.
RiskyProject can import schedules from other popular scheduling software, including Oracle® Primavera. RiskyProject can also import risks and their properties from Microsoft Excel. Results of project risk analysis, including risk-adjusted project schedules, can be exported into such common software platforms as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, as well as to Microsoft Project and other project management software.